SIGN THE NON EXCLUSIVE AGREEMENT & UPLOAD YOUR MUSIC

  • The cooperation with us is non-exclusive, unless you explicitly choose to honor us with an exclusive contract agreement.
  • You get 60% of every sale, plus 20% if the sale originates from you, a total of 80%.
  • We provide free air time for your music on our online streams and on top pay you for that as well!
  • One single FREE Vendor account for all sales and royalty payments!
  • We are a trusted Independent Management Entity (IME) as described in the directive 2014/26/EU of the European Parliament and the Council of 26 February, 2014.
  • RadioPro Ltd is featured on the British Copyright Office's official list of Licensing bodies and collective management organisations .
  • The copyrights to the lyrics and music, and all other rights, are safely kept with their original owners.

RadioPro LLC (HQ)
Platform for Digital Music
30 N Gould St Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801
United States of America

RadioPro Ltd (HQ)
Independent Management Entity
132-134 Great Ancoats Street
Manchester
M4 6DE
United Kingdom

RadioPro Limited
c/o Tico Mail Works
T8 Maple Avenue
Stillorgan/Sandyford Industrial Estate
Co. Dublin A94RT20
Ireland